Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Sentiment Printable...

Love You more than my Teddy Bear~!

and I love Teddy Bears.  I have quite a collection.  Including some very very old ones.


Freebie Expired

Paulette


18 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh how sweet, thank you.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so adorable, thanks.

Teresa said...

Thank you.

donna sherman said...

Thank you Paulette for the sweet sentiment!!! :)

Rosette's Cards said...

How sweet!! THANK you Paulette xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you love from Christine in Italy xx

Daffodil Cards said...

AW! that must be a LOT!

Marion R Rivas said...

And I love teddy bears, have quite a collection. Thanks for the sentiment!

Robin said...

So adorable! Thanks Paulette! Hugs, Robin

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. I too love teddy bears. I still have my very first bear. My Uncle gave it to me when I was born. It was bigger than me. It is 55 years old now. Missing an eye and is tattered and torn, but still loveable. Edwina Brown

Chi Cr said...

Thank you Paulette! :)

Donna said...

Thanks so much!

Suze said...

Thank you.

Melanie said...

This is adorable!
Thank you.

Melanie

Jacq said...

Great sentiment! Thanks Paulette, I love my teddy too!

Cindy Keller said...

Sweet! Thanks, Paulette!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

This is definitely love! Thanks.

Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

I missed this freebie, but it SURE IS CUTE!! Thanks for sharing
it with us. :)