Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 30, 2016

Word Art Freeebie......

I'm backkkkkkk......well almost......let the reconstruction begin~!  Soon I hope.
I have to keep telling myself this one....



Those of you that have been emailing me......I am trying my hardest to get caught up on all of them....will get to you soon.


Paulette


17 comments:

  1. You have had a long time to wait. Hope you are coping. Looking forward to hearing it is all completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one !!
    thank you for creating and sharing!
    ...hope all is going well with the home projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good one! Thanks so much! Congrats on your monthly challenge! Hoping to join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you can do that now that you don't have any absetos!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great advice...........now to remember to do it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good advice! We all need to take some time, relax, and take a deep breath! Thanks, Paulette, for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Paulette... hope all is going well....

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, hope the work on house is progressing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Paulette! Now just to follow that advice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the sentiment. I need to remember this myself. I hope they get your home fixed soon. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you back Paulette and thanks for the super digi!

    I imagine you've had quite a few times over the past weeks when you've needed to tell yourself just that.

    Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometime that's all we have the strength to do........just breathe. Oh, and say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've checked the sites a few times, worried how your situation was coming along. Glad all is safe in your area now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette