Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 27, 2014

Let's Get the Party Started~!~!

Progressive Freebies Challenge for World Card Making Day~!~!

Here's how it will work.....I will put up a freebie on the blog.............those that create with it and submit it to me will get another freebie to create with............if you create with that one and submit, you get another freebie to create with..........you can keep getting freebies as long as you keep creating and submitting, over a 12 day period.... September 25th through October 6th.  
You have the potential to collect 12 freebies~!. 
Some of the freebies will be images, and some will be word art.....and each one will be new and unique.

There will also be PRIZES for the best creation, and for most creations...

The freebies will coincide with upcoming holidays, so you will be able to share the unique holidays with your friends also.

Below is the first image of 12.....It coincides with Natl Good Neighbor Day on 9-28.  


Image #2, in honor of Intl Coffee Day.........9-29


Image #3 in honor of World Music Day ........  10-01


Image #4 in honor of  No Car Day ..........  10-02



Email me and let me know you want to play~!
and I will send you the first image......
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com

14 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity!!! It's a win/win situation!!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was home so I could play. I won't be able to for a couple days yet. I do like this house digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone say progressive? I'm ALL over that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to get them all done, fabulous idea and I shall pass this on to others :)
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Fabulous idea! Emailing you now! :) Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun, even though I probably won't have much time to craft in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, wish I could commit to the 12 days. Will try this one though! emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just put a blog post with my creation, Paulette. Not sure if I need to submit in some other way? Thanks so much for these freebies and this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah....yes, email me the jpeg.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to play! Love the word art you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to play! Please send me the image - sounds like fun! Gail Scott utb 01 @ att dot net
    no space and after utb it is numbers zero and one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like such fun - however, I do tech support for Apple and you can imagine what my schedule is like right now - I am sure this will be a great challenge to all that participate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Having fun time. You must be enjoying seeing all the cards. Thanks for giving all the images to play with.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so much fun, exhausting but fun! Thanks so much for all the fun images. It's great looking at everyone's take on the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette