Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Freebie........



Enjoy your day, and Keep Calm and Stamp On!

Paulette

36 comments:

  1. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. some stamp therapy is just what I need...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to do that right now!

    Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thank you and I did laugh when I read that. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How appropriate . . . .
    much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne
    aka Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect !! You know us so well lol. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette - I will
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paulette! You're so generous to share with us. This is getting framed and hung in my scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Paulette for making this for me to go with my new stamp "Brianna Stamping"
    I will email you a copy of the card I made today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes!!!!! Thanks for the great freebie Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great saying Hanging this in my craft room Hugs Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good one for a new year, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha.... great one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Paulette. Hope I can get some stamping done tonight. ;-)
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can think of a few people who'll love this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette