Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, December 21, 2012

More Backgrounds/Papers.....




Click on image, then right click and save as.............these make such cute background splashes for cards...

21 comments:

  1. Just like the ones from my childhood! Thank you very much! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such perfect timing. I'm about to wrap a gift for a friend who LOVES kittens :D

    Thank you Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love retro Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these! I wish the images on the papers were digis to use on cards. thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too cute. Thank you for sharing them.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these papers, i think they could be used as a card front, thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous papers thanks Paulette - love the fact they are not the usual Christmas image we have now.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you these are just the cutest! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these are so cute, Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What adorable cards and papers these will make! You sooo know how to make me smile Paulette! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable; will use these next year for my SIL's. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loce the sweet animals. Thanks for the background.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are that kitten and puppy? Thank you Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Just saw it thanks to Lisa at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. This was before I began blogging so I'm so thankful it's still available!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette