Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Word Art Freebie............


Happy Friday everyone~!
Enjoy your day.
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. Wow...this one will get so much use. What a wonderful sentiment. Thank you for your continued generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is "very special"... I LIKE THIS! For the several people I know suffering from cancer in one form or another... I think a bookmark is screaming at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very true. Thanks for the lovely sentiment.

    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sentiment! It speaks to me more, since my last name is Hope!!!!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Paulette. I'll use this next year for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Paulette! Love how you laid this one out and love the message itself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one! I like what hope stands for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely sentiment...for any time of year..thanks! bettimae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous definition Paulette. Thanks so much.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this so much! I love all of your positive inspirational sentiments! Thank You- you are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is beautiful, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this definition!... Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great thought. Thnaks paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great way to view hope ... thanks!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found this window in the background on my screen. I'm not sure if I already thanked you or not, but it's not like I can thank you too much! :D Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette