Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Freebie............

I can't believe it is Wednesday already.......this week is just speeding by.....
I have a special little treat this morning..........
Barbara over at The Life of Mrs. Miles Blog........created some very cute cut files/digis and asked me to combine some word art with them........
So this is a combined post this morning........
Below is the card she created using her image and my word art.....
 Hop on over to her blog to pick up that cute little mosquito....

The word art that I created to go with it.......can be downloaded as today's freebie.....
Enjoy your day...........and don't forget to leave a little TLC for Barbara on her blog.
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette,

    What a joy to be here today - I'm beyond delighted. I truly admire your "way with words" and will gladly pair with you for a project in the future, just "say the word" (pun intended)

    I've posted in the Silhouette Plus forums and encouraged everyone to leave you some comment ♥ too.

    Have a super day!
    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super! These little bloodsuckers have been feeding on me all summer! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! Sign me up! I'd let them live on my thighs. Thanks so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! Thanks so much for this awesome word art!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, I love it. If that worked I would go naked to the swamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish this was true, thanks for this cute word art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo funny...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even my husband laughted out loud when I read this to him. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun thanks Paulette - pity I don't have a cutter, but I have got a good stamp, if my memory serves me right!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness this is just too funny! If only . . . thanks so much Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! If only is right! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I needed a laugh today, Paulette. Thank you for giving me one. Thanks for the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Paulette. Every womans dream!
    Thanks so much. Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your sentiment for this card! Now I am heading of to get the bug. Thank you Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette