Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, August 3, 2012

Another bit of Friday Fun~!

I have collaborated and linked up with Barbara again over at The Life of Mrs. Miles Blog......
She has the cutest crab image to give away this morning...........and I created a word art set to go with it.....
You can see her post and get the free crab image 
She also created this card as an example .

You can check out the word art set I created 
ANDDDDDD............as a Friday Bonus............Those of you that leave a comment on HER Blog....will be entered into a random drawing for the word art set to go with her image....
I will be giving TWO sets away to lucky commentors~!...

So get on over there and say Hello to Barbara~! 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Paulette,

    Hope you ARE crabby hahaha!

    Thanks for teaming up with me for this oh so fun project, your wonderful word art makes pulling together that "perfect" card a snap.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun combo, love the image and your sentiment set. Will pop over to Barbara's blog right away to crab ... ehm ... grab the crab LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, way toooo funny! I feel what you've created! I think I'll wait to purchase...maybe I will win! Have a great weekend...and, good luck to me!
    Barbara J

    ReplyDelete
  4. great word art and the crab is wonderful, thank you barbara, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Barbara's crab. Thank you for sharing about her. Your sentiments are perfect for it too. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great team you make, I love these quotes.
    Thank you for you gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Barbara's crab & your sentiment is Brilliant!. I'd need one saying I get Crabby if not fed regularly :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv all this "Crabby`ness" going on...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA, the two of you make a great team! Great image and phunny sentiments.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just can't go wrong with crab, IMO, and your word art is spot on too! I would love to win one of the sets. hint. hint. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. None of my friends are crabby so I guess I would have to make the card for my self. Hehe. Love this crab and great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette