Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 5, 2009

Love is in the Air....


and so are all those great words that go along with love.

Here are some more stamps/stickers to go along with your
Valentine projects. Or even wedding and anniversary projects.

They can be downloaded HERE

Enjoy

"I hope life treats you kind;
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you, joy and happiness;
But above all this, I wish you love. "

Paulette

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Word Art - Valentines post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful word art
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just picked up this beauty and two others from January. They are all awesome and thanks so much.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette